What women's rights look like when the two sides come together as one.
What women's rights are when women are no longer manipulated by party rhetoric.


Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy Holidays!!!

Cynthia Ruccia




I just want to wish everyone a happy holiday season!!! We really have alot to look forward to in the new year, and I am excited about what's in store!!


My husband and I will soon be joining our son and his wife for a warm tropical vacation. These kids are such a blessing, and we are so happy that we'll get to be together in such a beautiful place. I am feeling very grateful to be alive after two bouts of breast cancer and for me that is gift enough!!!! Life is wonderful!!!!

As discussed in my previous post, I'm taking our stats on the road and am preparing my materials. I've heard from alot of people who have asked me to come and speak. The presentation is going to be a cross between a talk and a consciousness raising session. It is not necessary to have a formal group, just you and some of your friends so we can have an important conversation about getting women to the top and taking their rightful place in power positions. If you are interested in participating, please email me at cruccia@aol.com.

Thanks to all of you who I've gotten to know from the debacle of 2008. The great silver lining of that horrible time is all of you, the friends I've made. You keep me going!!!! Together we're going to move that mountain in 2013!!!!

So enjoy these special days---eat, drink, and be merry. The new year and all of its sparkling potential and hope are just around the corner. I can't wait to dive back in!!!!

xoxo----Cynthia

5 comments:

  1. Please, when you speak to groups, record your talk. It's important to give many women the "words," so that they can talk to others. And Cheers and Blessings for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetgrass----that's an excellent idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I hope Santa is generous to you all!
    (And the eggnog elf too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen the MichiganderDecember 14, 2012 at 1:36 AM

      Happy Holidays to you all!!! :) :) :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jen and Thia-----same to you!!!

      Delete